Border Hilite Color
- Capture by Window
Click this button to choose a color as the border color for capturing by window.
- Capture by Region
Click this button to choose a color as the border color for capturing by region drag-and-drop.
Apply offset capturing windows
- Accurate Pixels
Sometimes, when you can not capture a small objects by mode "Windows, buttons, controls", you may set this value to a smaller one like "8 Pixels". If you computer is very slow, you may set the value to a larger one like "32 pixels".
- Delay Time
Sometimes, when you capture an area, but it is not refreshed, you may set the delay time to a larger value
to let the window has enough time to redraw itself. If you think the capture delay time is too long, you may set this value to a smaller one. The appropriate value range should be from 50 ms to 1000 ms.
MS stands for milisecond. 1 second = 1000 ms.
Show Zoom Window
- Sometimes, when you capture by Windows, Buttons, etc., the captured area is not exactly the correct area you selected,
you may check this item to capture with offset values.
For example, the below picture, what you want to capture is the "OK" button included in the blue rectangle, but what you actually get is
the area included in the red rectangle. Then you may use the offset value to adjust the capturing area to the blue rectangle by the below values:
Left: 2, Top: 3, Right: -3, Bottom: -2
Support Keyboard Adjustment
- When Capture Icon
Check this item to show the zoom window when capturing an icon.
- When Capture Region
Check this item to show the zoom window when capturing by rectangle or fixed region.
- Wind Width
Set the width of zoom window.
- Wind Height
Set the height of zoom window.
- Show Grid Lines
Check this item to show grid lines in the zoom window.
- Auto Redraw if blink
Sometimes, the zoom window may blink, you may check this item to avoid it. But if your computer
is very slow, you may uncheck this to increase your computer's response speed.
- Show Capture Information
Check this item to show the capture information on zoom window.
Quick Capture when release mouse button
- Checked this item, it will allow you using keyboard to capture.
When capture by icon or rectangle mode,
- Click "return" or "blank" key to capture
- Click "Esc" key to exit capture
- Click "Alt+Up Arrow" to move cursor to the left-top point of the rectangle
- Click "Alt+Down Arrow" to move cursor to the right-bottom point of the rectangle
- Click "Alt+Left Arrow" to move cursor to the left-bottom point of the rectangle
- Click "Alt+Right Arrow" to move cursor to the right-top point of the rectangle
- Click "Tab" key to move mouse cursor from the four points of the rectangle from one to another
- Click Arrows "Left", "Right", "Up", "Down" to move the mouse cursor by 1 pixel.
- Click Arrows "Shift" + "Left", "Right", "Up", "Down" to move the mouse cursor by 5 pixels.
- Click Arrows "Ctrl" + "Left", "Right", "Up", "Down" to move the mouse cursor by 10 pixels.
No sound when execute a capture
- Check this item to support quick capture mode. To capture an icon area,
when you click the mouse or press the "return" or "blank" key, it will start capturing.
To capture by rectangle, when you click the mouse and drag it, when you drop the mouse button, it will start capturing.
Set Timer Before Capturing ...
- In default value, when you start a capture, the PC will play a beep sound. If you want your PC to be silent when firing a capture, you may uncheck this item.
- Click this button to open the timer settings dialog.